Salaried GP - Hemel Hempstead Urgent Treatment Centre
- Onsite and Remote Working Available
- Competitive + enhancements + excellent benefits
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time, Part time
- £100,000 +
Our next generation GPs roles are tailored just for you. We’re redefining what the role of a GP looks like – offering more autonomy, flexibility and different career paths. And you can be part of this journey.
HUC is setting the standards and stretching the boundaries of what high quality primary care looks like. For you, that means greater flexibility around how you work, and the reassurance that you are part of an organisation that is founded on patient centred care.
HUC can curate a role that’s tailored just for you. Your location can be flexible and you can choose whether to dedicate your time to one service area or a combination - and not just out of hours. Our service areas range from working in our UTCs, at our co-located General Practice in Luton, Clinical Assessment Service, in or out of hours. You can choose to work either from home, one of our primary care bases or one of our regional contact centres.
What’s more, you’ll have access to even more great professional development opportunities. For example, how about dedicating 20% of your time to Quality Improvement Activities that enable you to explore Clinical Governance or Leadership interests? Consider that alongside the scope to broaden and diversify your clinical expertise by working in more than one of our service areas.
You can select the sessions that suit you – committing to a minimum of 4 sessions per week.
You’ll also be able to access a fantastic range of benefits (pro-rata for part time). These include:
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Evening, weekend and overnight enhancements
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- 5 days study leave per year
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Indemnity reimbursement
- GMC reimbursement (exclusions apply)
- Company sick pay
- Wide-ranging continuous professional development programme including support with appraisal/revalidation
- Supportive environment with senior clinical on-call support available all times.
- Career development opportunities including the Regional Clinical Leadership Fellow Scheme, clinical supervision and involvement with educational programmes audit, peer reviews and much more
- NHS and Perkbox employee lifestyle perks and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
For further information, please see the Job Description attached. If you would like an informal conversation to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form: JD Salaried GP v1.1 (287kb) (the link will open in a new window)
More search results
Private General Practioner & Health Assessment Do…
Salaried GP vacancy in Ware, Hertfordshire
New River Health
Salaried GP - Leighton Buzzard - £10,000 per sess…
Primary Care Staffing
Salaried GP – Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - up t…
Nene Valley Hodgson Medical Practice
Private GP in Cambridge