The Prince of Wales Medical Centre is looking for a salaried GP from September 2022 for 3 – 5 sessions per week.
The successful candidates will be joining a forward-looking and well-supported clinical team. Our training practice in Kentish Town has ten GPs, two practice nurses and an excellent admin and data team serving 9000+ patients. We are based in new purpose-built premises with superb clinical areas, staff facilities and meeting rooms.
- We pride ourselves on offering continuity to our patients with a friendly, personal service
- A single practice base with excellent facilities
- Weekly team meetings at the heart of our holistic patient management
- A small, friendly team who work closely together in a supportive environment
- Additional info: Job description (19kb) (the link will open in a new window)
More search results
Copy of Private General Practioner & Health Asses…
Private General Practioner & Health Assessment Do…
General Practitioners, Knightsbridge London
An exciting opportunity to work as a Salaried GP …
City Road Medical Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Acton, London
Cloister Road Surgery