A hugely successful and highly regarded training practice is looking to recruit a salaried GP. The practice offers a hugely competitive sessional rate, excellent workloads and the opportunity to work with one of the best clinical teams in the area. Specialist interests encouraged and supported as well.
Their team is committed to providing patients with high quality general practice care from modern, purpose-built premises.
They run a variety of clinics for chronic illnesses and Minor surgery. They also offer many other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, childhood immunisations, ear syringing, and more.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
- Up to £11,500+ per session depending on experience
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Training practice
- Flexible start and finish times
- Full time or part time positions available
- Free GP designated parking
- 4-8 sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Annual leave/study leave
- Rare home visits – maximum one a day. If more than that an extra £30 per visit is paid directly to the GP.
- Full indemnity cover
- Paid lunch hours
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 10,000 patient list
- 16 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- State of the art facilities
- Minor Ops suites
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Eva at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: Northampton
More search results
** Banbury Locum GP £700 per day **
mbi Medical Ltd
Salaried GP Vacancy in Rugby, Warwickshire
Westside Medical Centre
Salaried GP/Partnership opportunities in Carterto…
Broadshire's Health Centre
Long Term Locum GPs in Gloucester at £850 Per Day…
Salaried GP Witney, Oxfordshire
Eynsham Medical Group