Recently qualified GP- innovative fellowship programme in London
London Medical Associates West London GP Federation SPIN Programme
Salaried New to Practice GP
Department: General Practice Location: West London. Salary: Standard Salaried GP
Would you love to work in a system-level GP role that enables you to lead work that improves patient experience and outcomes at a scale more comprehensive than a GP practice?
You will work in an environment that inspires our patients' highest standard of care through learning and iterating an actual project based on staff and patient feedback, clinical evidence and population health data. There are also additional roles and opportunities available to successful candidates to enable you to work with us to address the current inequality of uptake in local research within our local population.
What are the benefits?
- Support and mentorship for the transition to independent professional working as GP
- Portfolio working and leading on innovative projects within practices and PCNs that would demonstrate tangible benefits for patients and individual professional growth
- A fantastic opportunity to reduce the current inequity of access of our populations to research opportunities by working closely with the National Institute of Health and Research (NIHR)
- Leadership and management opportunities
- Monthly 1-1 mentoring sessions and peer support sessions to support your success
The offer includes:
- A two-year salaried contract, working a minimum of four sessions in one of the GP practices in The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Paddington and Queens Park areas of Westminster
- The time for you to undertake and work on a QI project – (one funded session per week (£9,500 pa), with the option of a second session, funded by a partner organisation (TBC)
- An opportunity to apply for the funded HEE GP PG Cert Programme in Health Care Practice.
- An additional exciting opportunity to undertake and engage increase patient and practice uptake of local and national research programmes. One session per week- fully funded by NIHR.
- Possible role options available to work in community medical education with Imperial and in the Rapid Diagnostics Center (competitive application)
- Eligibility and Requirements
- We’re open to flexible working and discussing different ways of making work, work for you. We would like to hear from you if:
- you are a GP fellow who holds MRCGP certification and has received the CCT within the last 12 months (flexibility applies)
- you are a GP Fellow who holds a substantive GMS contract
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: London (West)