Remote General Practitioner
At Medicspot, we’re creating a world where every healthcare journey is thoughtful and effortless
More than a job
Clinical excellence is at the heart of everything we do. We were founded by Dr Zubair Ahmed with the goal to create an efficient primary care service which patients and clinicians love.
At Medicspot, we improve patient experience and health outcomes with better access to doctors, health tests, and more thoughtful and effortless services.
To set a new gold standard of care, we continuously ask ourselves:
- How can we improve patient access?
- How do we make care safer and more efficient?
- What is a truly great patient experience?
- How do we measure and ensure quality health outcomes?
- Is this a happy and healthy working environment for our clinicians?
Your impact at Medicspot
Join a talented team of clinicians in providing the very best remote clinical care. As a forward-thinking clinician, you’ll be the first to adopt new, innovative clinical pathways, ultimately delivering better health outcomes.
Responsibilities include remote consultations, asynchronous work and test interpretations.
You’re a great fit if you…
- Always want to learn and better yourself professionally
- Are a flexible thinker and have a passion for innovation
- Are enjoyable to work with and a true team player
- Have heaps of motivation to share with your patients and colleagues
What you’ll need:
- Full GMC registration with no ongoing regulatory investigations
- At least 2 years post-CCT
- Up to date with mandatory training
- On UK GP’s performers list
- Track record in providing high quality patient-centred care with sound clinical judgement (with work references to evidence this)
- Digitally proficient, passionate about digital health and committed to building digital warmth with all patients
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role, ongoing professional development and CQC compliance
What do we offer?
- Locum rate: £70ph (weekdays) £75ph (weekends)
- Medicspot Indemnity Insurance
- A safe and well-supported clinical workplace
- Support to develop a career in digital health
- Support for ongoing professional development and appraisals
- An innovative and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Free Medicspot doctor consultations for you and your family
PAYE options include:
- £10.5k (weekdays) £11.5k (weekends) per session/per annum
- Life insurance and income protection
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity leave
- Enhanced pension scheme (up to 22% of salary contributions)
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Apply here https://jobs.eu.lever.co/medicspot
Similar searches: Nationwide