Salaried GP Vacancy, Leicester
Salaried GP job located in Leicester with a forward thinking, innovative practice, paying up to £10,500 per session
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
Are you looking for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Leicester with a forward thinking innovative practice? If so, then this practice would provide you with a great opportunity whether you are due to complete your GP training shortly or you are an experienced GP. You would be working in modern purpose built practice, which would provide you with a good working environment. You would be supported by a team of GPs, Nurses and HCAs. The workload is manageable and home visits are rare. The practice encourage and fully support specialist interest development. They use SystmOne practice software. They also have the license to sponsor GPs who require a Tier 2 Visa.
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Modern purpose built practice providing a good working environment
- Practice list size of approximately 7,500 patients
- Clinical team consisting of 4 GPs, Practice Nurses and a Healthcare Assistant
- Managable workload with rare home visits required
- Forward thinking and innovative practice, which embraces technology
- Specialist interest areas are encouraged and fully supported
- SystmOne practice software
- CQC Good and high QoF scores
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- Up to 39 days annual leave, plus study leave
- Additional employee benefits
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Leicester
More search results
GP vacancy in Sydney, Australia
Coastal Lakes Medical Practice
Salaried GP, £12,000 in Somerset + relocation pac…
6 Session GP vacancy in Clapham, London SW4
Clapham Park Group Practice
Become a Digital Healthcare GP
Salaried GP Job (view to Partnership), Stourbridge