Salaried GP Job, Tamworth
This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded training surgery, in Tamworth on a Salaried basis. The surgery are a long established group operating within a spacious purpose built unit.
You would be joining a friendly team of GPs, as well as ANPs, Pharmacists and Paramedics, who meet regularly during the week to offer support. The surgery have ensured an excellent work/life balance through flexibility of working around childcare etc. They are also keen for an incoming GP to be able to pursue clinical interests, as well as giving them the option to become a GP Trainer.
Located in Tamworth, easily commutable from Birmingham and Coventry. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 7,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful training practice
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Tamworth