A highly regarded practice just North of Bristol is now seeking a Salaried GP, to join them. You would be joining a friendly and established team in a modern, purpose-built health centre.
Although a relatively small patient list, the practice benefits from a strong team of permanent GPs, as well as Pharmacists and ANPs. They are a close-knit family practice who maintain a well-managed workload with protected admin time within sessions, ensuring you will not over-run. Home visits are low, and they would be keen to develop clinical interest areas
Located just north of Bristol, within easy commute of South Gloucestershire in beautiful countryside. On-site parking is available for GPs
- Varied patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, Pharmacist, and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 4000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £76,360 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: City of Bristol