Salaried GP Opportunity, Farnborough
Please read on to discover more about a well-established and high achieving practice seeking a Salaried GP doing 4 to 8 sessions a week in Farnborough.
The role is at a well-run practice offering a very well managed workload of circa 14 triage calls per session plus slots for people who need to be seen face to face. Home visits are very low and session times are flexible. There is extensive support on offer for GP's who wish to develop interest areas. There is a very friendly and supportive environment in the surgery. The Partners are open to GP's doing some remote working if desired.
- Salaried GP Role
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Flexible working days and session start and finish times
- Open to some remote working
- Circa 14 telephone consults per session plus slots for F2F
- Low home visits
- Support on offer for development
- Opportunities to get involved in teaching and training
- Stable existing team of Partners and Salaried GP's
- Diverse and skilled team of clinical support staff including Advanced Clinical Practitioner's
- Nurses, HCA's, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, Social Prescribers
- Comprehensive clerical support team including Medical Secretaries, Administrators and Data Processing Clerks and Patient Services Team
- Surgery uses Emis Web
- Onsite parking
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 to £12,000 per session depending on experience and responsibilities undertaken
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Farnborough