Salaried GP or GP Partner Role, Portsmouth
Please read on for further details on an excellent opportunity to join a superb practice in Portsmouth as a Salaried GP or GP Partner, with between 6 and 8 sessions available.
The existing Partners are seeking to bring in a high calibre individual to join a strong and stable existing team of GP's. The role is at a training practice with opportunities to get involved in teaching and training, as well as support on offer for development of specialist interest areas. The surgery is very well organised with a well-managed workload and built-in admin time. The GP's are well supported both clinically and clerically by comprehensive support teams. The premises are purpose built and well maintained, with onsite parking, resulting in pleasant working environment. Maintaining a healthy work life balance for their staff is of the utmost importance to the Partners and management so flexibility on session start and finish times is afforded.
If this sounds of interest, please feel free to contact Prospect Health on the numbers below for a confidential chat where we can share the full details, and if desired arrange an informal discussion with the surgery. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
- 6 to 8 Sessions available, flexible on working days and session start and finish times
- Workload of circa 17 patient contacts per session
- Low home visits
- Built in admin time
- Practice uses Systm One
- Clinical support team consisting of Prescribing Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCA's
- Clerical support including Practice Manager, Patient Services Manager, large team of administrators
- Training practice ST3 in place and they also train practice Nurses
- List size of circa 15,000
- Newly qualified GP's welcome and support on offer for them if needed
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £10,250 per session per annum dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 session per month protected CPD time
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Portsmouth