Exciting opportunity in Aylesbury for a Salaried GP, with a flexible number of sessions available up to full time. Please read on to see the details of this position.
The practice, located in Aylesbury, are now seeking a Salaried GP to join their skilled clinical team which is Partner led. The team consists of GPs, a full Nursing team, a team to assist with home visits. There is also a comprehensive administrative team that maintain the admin duties, lightening the workload of the GPs.
The ideal candidate will be seeking 4-8 sessions in a Salaried position, in a practice that is dedicated to providing excellent patient care. You will be based in one site and have plenty of opportunity to get involved in medical education, as this is a training practice. The team are keen to maintain clinical development and therefore if you have any specialist interest areas, these can be supported.
There is protected learning time each month, and very regular catch ups creating a friendly and open environment. The practice holds a shining CQC report with some Outstanding areas, and the premises are modern and purpose built. If you want to explore this vacancy further, please click 'apply' to register your interest with our dedicated consultant and find out more.
- 4-8 sessions available
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session
- 15 contacts per session - mix of telephone/triage and face to face
- Multi site practice but based in one site for regularity
- EMIS web
- Approximately 10,000 patients in this site
- Supporting home visiting team to reduce your visits
- High performing practice with High QOF and Good CQC
- Very involved with PCN for collaborative working
- Education and training opportunities
- Training practice with Registrars on site
Package and Benefits
- Salaried position
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD
- NHS Pension and Indemnity covered
- Monthly protected learning time
- Purpose built premises
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP with right to work in the UK
- NHS Performer's List
- Relevant, recent GP experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the ' Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Aylesbury