Salaried GP Role, Morden
The GP's are ably supported by an excellent clinical support team including ANP's, HCA's, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists as well as an excellent admin support team. The GP's enjoy a very well managed work load and there is a lot of flexibility in how the clinicians structure their surgery in terms of the number of triage or face to face appointments, there is also flexibility around session start and finish times. There would be support on offer for GP's who wish to develop or build on interest areas, as well as an optional view to Partnership.
Seeking a Salaried GP with optional view to Partnership
- 4-6 Sessions per week
- List size of circa 5,000
- Strong team of existing Partner and Salaried GP's
- Excellent clinical support team including ANP, HCA, Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist
- Highly trained and efficient clerical support team
- Surgery uses Emis Web
- Well managed workload of circa 13 triage calls per session plus slots for F2F appointments (managed entirely by the clinicians)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible session structure
- No extended hours
- Support for development
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: London (Greater)