Salaried GP Job, with a view to Partnership, nr Uttoxeter
8 session Salaried with view to Partnership at 12 months nr Uttoxeter, high-achieving practice, Salaried GP range £80,000-88,000 no buy in required when progressing to Partnership
A superb new career opening to progress as a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership is now available within a high-achieving and very successful practice near Uttoxeter. The practice has a cohesive, friendly and dynamic GP team and offer professionally rewarding working conditions. Supporting you in your role is an excellent clinical and admin team and a highly effective management structure to provide excellent organisation. Please read on for further details.
- 8 sessions a week available
- Cohesive, very successful GP Partnership
- Clear team communication, regular meetings and very transparent practising conditions
- Practice population over 10,000 patients
- Fantastic practice building with excellent facilities
- Well-managed consultation workload with fair share working conditions
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Forward thinking ethos, embracing of change
Package and Benefits
- Circa £ £80,000-£88,000 Salaried for a Salaried GP
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity Cover
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Staffordshire