Salaried GP Role, Manchester
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, central Manchester up to £88,000 FTE, av. 15 consultations per session, low home visits.
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in central Manchester that is long-established, very supportive and offers excellent career development opportunities for their Salaried GPs. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Av 15 patient consultations per session
- No extended hours required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 12,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £10,000-£11,000 per session, per annum DPE (£80,000-£88,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Manchester
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Kirkby, Liverpool
Millbrook Medical Centre
Salaried GP - Liverpool - £11,000 per session (No…
Primary Care Staffing
Salaried GP vacancy in Liverpool, Merseyside
Westway Medical Centre
Salaried GP with view to Partnership
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP Bacup Lancashire
Irwell Medical Practice