Salaried GP Opportunity, Pontefract
Salaried GP 4-8 session located near Pontefract, paying £10,100 per session + indemnity paid
Please read on if you are interested to work in a surgery that is grounded in family medicine, offers excellent patient continuity and houses a friendly, committed and supportive team. The surgery operates from a state of the art, purpose-built building with excellent facilities. The practice embraces technology and has a dedicated team of Nurses (including Nurse Practitioners) who support the GPs in offering excellent patient outcomes. The workload at the surgery is well managed (av. 14 patient consultations per session) and the practice benefits from great structure via the Practice Manager and GP Partners.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Practice population over 10,000 patients
- Av.14 consultations per session
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- SystmOne practice software
- Practice Nurse and Nurse Practitioner support
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Package and Benefits
- Paying £10,100 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Pontefract