Salaried GP Job, Worksop
6 session Salaried GP, Burton on Trent, Derbyshire, circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE + indemnity cover
A superb opportunity to further your career is now available in a very successful and long established GMS practice in the local area. Working from a modern, spacious, purpose built surgery, you will work alongside a stable team of GPs (Partners and Salaried), Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist and an excellent, very experience Practice Manager.
The practice has a very well organised and structured consultation workload and have an excellent reputation for quality care. The surgery also has a very supportive and friendly working atmosphere and provides a working environment where all GPs can thrive.
- 6 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- List size over 10,000 patients
- On-site parking
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- GMS surgery contract
- Systm One practice software
- Excellent Nursing care team and Clinical Pharmacist
- Av. 30 contacts per day
- Clear communication with daily colleague interaction and genuine sense of team
- Experienced Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Package and Benefits
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session, per annum
- Indemnity cover
- 1 weeks study leave
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Worksop