Salaried GP job in Newark, supportive and traditional practice, paying £85,000 FTE with manageable workload.
What the job involves
Please read on if you are looking for a fantastic Salaried GP opportunity in a traditional practice in Newark. You benefit from working in a modern purpose built practice where the workload is very well managed and you are provided with a pro rata admin/CPD session a week. The practice has low home visits due to a CCG led home visiting service. There would be no extended hours or weekends required. The practice has an excellent team in place including 7 GPs, 1 ANP and 1 ACP. The practice uses SystmOne and operate on a GMS contract.
- 4-8 sessions a week available with flexibility on days
- No extended hours or weekends required
- List size of approximately 12,000 patients
- Working with a team of 7 GPs, 1 ANP, 1 ACP and 4 Practice Nurses
- Manageable workload with 1 pro-rata session a week for admin and CPD
- Rare home visits due to a CCG led visiting service
- Modern purpose built premises
- High QoF achievers and 'Good' on their latest CQC report
- SystmOne practice software
- GMS contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,625 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Nottinghamshire