Salaried GP with view to partnership London SW9
Salaried GP with a view to partnership
We are a PMS practice in Stockwell looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated GP to join our friendly and inclusive team, to support us in delivering high quality holistic care to our diverse practice population.
Our practice is a supportive, friendly and innovatove. We value team working and we invest in our staff, making sure they have regular supervision and protected time for CPD and mentoring.
We are involved in local developments in primary care and represent and support our colleagues in local general practices, as both our practice managing partner and a clinical partner sit on our Local Medical Committee.
We are part of the well established cohesive stockwellbeing PCN, working together to deliver excellent care to our local population, tailored to their diverse needs.
Demographically diverse with 7800 patients using EMIS web and Docman,and rated good on all CQC areas.
- 4 to 8 sessions per week -flexible working possible
- There is no on call /separate duty Dr expectation- as we manage all workload in a collegiate manner to support each other.
- Admin systems in place to reduce GP workload
- Low home visit rate
- We have 15 minute routine appointments with regular admin sessions
- Clinical sessions consist of a mixture of telephone and face to face appointments.
- Supported by experienced reception and admin team
- Medical defence fees paid
There is the opportunity to have managerial responsibilities, such as managing QOF,KPIs,taking on safeguarding lead role, clinical lead roles and to help develop and influence the practice.
We believe and are committed to:
- The need to manage work load to provide excellent clinical care but also ensuring a healthy work life balance
- Proactive preventative care and good case management for our complex patients.
- Continuous quality improvement.
- Strong teamwork and team support
- Active participation in the Primary Care Network
- A focus on ensuring that the vulnerable are not disadvantaged in accessing health care
- High quality prescribing
- Active chronic disease management (consistently achieving highly on QOF and KPI indivators )
- Excellent administrative support and reception team
We have fostered a happy and supportive team environment with:
- continuous support from colleagues to enhance skills
- day to day informal discussions about clinical care and indivdual complex cases
- encouragement to develop special interests and skills
- Protected CPD time
- Dedicated sessions for complex caseload management
- Regular clinical meetings
- Daily team meetings with entire practice team.
- Access to regular mentoring support included within CPD time.
- Being responsive to staff ideas and suggestions for improvement of systems and processes
Our team comprises :
- 5 GPs
- Experienced Practice nurse
- Health care assistant
- Care coordinator
- Excellent reception and Administration team
Additional roles include ::
Social prescribing link workers
First contact physiotherapists
Financial shield workers
We believe in a healthy work-life balance and work hard to achieve this by constantly looking at ways to streamline workload for all our staff
We are seeking someone who shares our vision of what a highly performing practice can provide, is driven, committed, and excited to join a cohesive, mutually supportive team, which delivers personalised high-quality care to our local diverse population.
Newly qualified and returning GPs are welcome.
Salary 10.5k+ per session with a tiered salary structure based on roles and responsibilities.
We fully welcome informal discussion and visits to the practice.
More search results
GP vacancy in Sydney, Australia
Coastal Lakes Medical Practice
6 Session GP vacancy in Clapham, London SW4
Clapham Park Group Practice
GP partners vacancy in Cornwall
Salaried GP London NW5
Prince of Wales Practice in London
Salaried GP opportunities – Hammersmith & Fulham …