Salaried GP, Hayes
An excellent Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a highly reputable and well-established practice in the Hayes area.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
The practice manager and the admin team work in collaboration with all members of the clinical team to reduce unnecessary workload using initiatives such as care navigation for appointments and triaging of clinical documents.
- up to £10,500 per session
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Full time or part time positions available
- Flexible days/sessions
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Minor surgery clinics performed
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 10,000 patient list
- 16 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Eva at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: Hillingdon