Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Yate, Bristol, Somerset
An upcoming planned retirement means that there is an outstanding opportunity to work for a friendly, forward-thinking practice where we are keen to help you develop your career in any areas of interest. You'll be working to 15 minute appointments and have a supportive team around you. We take great pride in the professional development of our team and this would include comprehensive guidance during a transition to Partnership if required.
Salary - role & experience dependent + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location – Courtside is a friendly well-established surgery serving Yate and Chipping Sodbury, a delightful market town on the edge of the Cotswolds and surrounding villages.
- Newly established Frailty and Housebound visiting team
- A team of Care Home Coordinators provide routine liaison and visits to PCN care homes.
- Lunchtime meet ups for all staff.
- GP Training Practice, with F2 and GP trainees, University of Bristol Medical Student teaching practice and UWE PA students
- Practice strategy geared towards reducing GP workload
- Staff Wellbeing committee provides regular input to surgery matters and organises social events.
- Clinical support team of Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Pharmacists, Mental Health Nurse and First contact practitioners
- Active research practice including nurse support
- Participating in RCGP’s Green Impact sustainability scheme
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the country
- Superb IT structure and support and innovation always at the forefront.
- Keen to support development of special interests including minor surgery/dermatology, women’s health and family planning in particular.
- Member of Yate and Frampton Primary Care Network
- EMIS Web Clinical system with Ardens clinical decision support tool
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- 15 minute appointments
- Extended hours and on-call pro rata
Interviews will take place on TBC
For further details on this GP role, please contact either:
Application letters with a CV can be emailed to Richard.