GP Partner (or Salaried) in Bo'ness, nr Falkirk and Edinburgh, Scotland
Health Centre, Dean Road, Bo’ness EH51 0DQ
01506 822 466
Forth View Practice have an exciting opportunity to join our welcoming and friendly GP Practice.
We are looking for a GP Partner (or salaried) 6 – 8 sessions per week.
We can be flexible and will consider 2 x 4 session posts.
Commencing Summer 2022 or whenever is right for you.
Forth View Practice
- List Size 4400
- A caring, friendly, well organised and supportive team including 4 GP Partners, Senior Practice Nurse, Phlebotomist, Primary Care Mental Health Nurse, Advance Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Physiotherapist, Pharmacist and Community Treatment and Care support. Experienced Practice Manager and admin support.
- Mix of face to face, telephone and video appointments at 15 minutes.
- Regular Practice Meetings, Multidisciplinary meetings and Quality Improvement Meetings. Staff buddy walks.
- We are a Training Practice for GPST and FY2
- 'Home Office sponsorship certified'
Premises and Location
- Forth View Practice is in Forth Valley Health Board area. The small town of Bo’ness is on the river Forth and close to M9 motorway and Linlithgow train station both with good links across the Central Belt.
- We share a Health Board owned building with another GP Practice. District Nurses, Health Visitors, Treatment Room and Physio on site.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Helen Hannah email@example.com, to apply, for any questions or to arrange an informal visit.