Salaried GP, Haslemere area
You will be joining an award-winning, high-profile practice in attractive semi-rural Surrey, easily commutable from the likes of Guildford, Goddalming, Farnham and Alton.
The practice is continually at the forefront of change and always looking at new ways of working and how technology can benefit General Practice (as evidenced by their awards in this area).
What this means for GPs is a much more manageable working day, with very reasonable patient contacts coupled with minimal admin and workflow and software handling all repeat prescriptions, overseen by the Pharmacy team.
The population is pleasant and well-to-do and the team in place are bought into the practice through and through, with four of the GPs one-time Registrars at the practice.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session dependent on role and responsibilities
Location - Haslemere area
The surgery -
- Highly-progressive practice that has embraced technology
- High-profile, inspirational leadership
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Pioneering workflow processes keeping admin to a minimum
- Very manageable workload with protected slots alongside routine
- Phenomenal Clinical Pharmacy team handling prescriptions
- services and contracts (a 6 session GP might only work 3 clinical sessions in the practice)
- QOF is largely automated (thanks again to vibrant IT processes)
- Affluent demographic including commuter belt
- List holding for continuity of care
- Emis Web Practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Half-day Duty only
- Typical day:
- AM - 12 x 15-minute appointments + 3 embargoed slots
- Protected time for follow-ups
- Lunchtime meeting
- PM - 13 x 15-minute appointments
- Fortnight/monthly education meetings
- Opportunity for specialisms and lead roles
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!