GP Partner, Bournemouth
You will be joining a small but very stable and well thought of practice in an affluent part of Bournemouth who are looking to recruit a new Partner ahead of a planned retirement.
The practice were recommended to us personally by one of their patients, himself a GP Partner elsewhere in Bournemouth.
You will join a small but dynamic team, enjoying control over your workload, minimal workflow due to clinical correspondence being outsourced and fantastic relationships with your patients, with the practice recently receiving yet another 100% patient satisfaction score.
Drawings - £140,000 - 150,000 FTE
Location - Bournemouth
The surgery -
- 6,000 patients
- Young, dynamic Partnership
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical correspondence outsourced to healthcare specialist
- Very manageable workload with GP book only slots and protected follow-ups to ensure continuity
- Minimal home visits due to Acute and Paramedic home visiting service
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- Consistently fantastic patient scores
- Affluent demographic - really lovely patient cohort
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- GP Partner
- 5 or more sessions per week
- GP controlled workload
- Flexible start and finish times
- No care homes
- Protected time for Partners responsibilities
The benefits -
- Profitable Partner-owned premises
- £20,000 Golden Handshake scheme
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!