Salaried GP, Chorley
Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy general practice. Work within a strong and multi-skilled clinical support who significantly help to reduce the GP workload ensure GPs never get extras, neither do the deal with any Meds Management work. Home visits are extremely low and there is no duty doctor day! This medical centre has recently undergone a one-million-pound refurbishment providing staff with a bright and pleasant environment in which to work including an on-site gym!
- £80,000.00 to £88,000.00 depending on experience and skillset (based on 8 sessions)
- 50% MDU fees paid
- Chorley with Leyland
- Well-established teaching and training practice
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Vast clinical support
- Tier 2 sponsors
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Supervisory opportunity
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Very reasonable workload
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Great team environment
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- 50% payment of indemnity fees
- BMA Contract
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!