GP Partner, St Helens
A friendly training practice in St Helens are looking for an enthusiastic GP Partner to join their exceptional team of clinicians. The surgery boasts an excellent support team including ANP, Practice Nurse, HCA and a vast abundance of ARS staff including mental health practitioners, physiotherapists, Physicians associates and a Frailty team. They have put a lot of work into streamlining administration for the GPs and are always looking at further ways to improve their service and staff experience through their close links to the PCN.
- Circa £90,000 annual equivalent as a salaried GP for 3 months
- Partner drawing will be discussed in person, but they are confident the new GP will be impressed.
- NHS Pension + Indemnity + BMA contract + Partnership agreement
- St Helens
- Very modern purpose built
- Training practice
- Thought highly of by their patients
- Great links to their locality
- First-rate admin support
- Links to Priory Gardens women's refuge
- 6 sessions minimum (could look to offer more)
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- 15 patient contacts per session
- Very low home visits (utilise AVS & a frailty team)
- Definitive partnership opportunity after 3 months
- BMA contract and then partnership agreement
- Indemnity paid
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1 week Study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
Regular locum work - Up to £825 day - Hull
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, Portsmout…
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership- Glouceste…
Locum GP no admin no home visits £800 per day in …
Remote Long Term Locum GP Rochester, Kent £800 pe…