Salaried GP, Newport
This is a superb opportunity to work as part of an outstanding, innovative, practice in a pleasant suburb of Newport. The practice are recruiting an additional GP to make everyone's lives easier. The practice offers a below-average workload of just 30 patient contacts per day, and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team alongside an experienced ANP and Clinical Pharmacist.
Benefit from a hugely reduced admin burden (only 20-25 letters/day), 8 weeks' leave, GMC fees paid on your behalf, alongside a daily 4pm finish!
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 (FTE) + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Newport
The surgery -
- Extremely innovative practice based in leafy suburb of Newport
- Tightly-knit, young, forward-thinking Partnership
- Support of Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist
- Stable GP partnership traditionally run with forward-thinking twist
- Stunning premises
- Very well staffed
- Excellent staff retention
Your role -
- Between 4-6 sessions per week
- Daily 4pm finish time!
- Two regular breaks in morning clinic
- Only circa 28 patient contacts per day!
- Very straight-forward duty day, only 1 session per week
- No extended hours
- Minimal home visits
- Using Vision Clinical system
The benefits -
- £80,000 - £90,000 (FTE)
- View to partnership possible
- Indemnity + GMC fees paid!
- 7 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!