Salaried GP in Pontypool, South Wales
Abersychan Group Practice are looking for someone to join the Welsh RCGP practice of the year 2017! We are a thriving and friendly training practice serving a population of 10,600 in a beautiful Welsh Valley. We currently have on offer up to 2 sessions per week for a Salaried GP (with a view to partnership if desired).
- £10,000 per session
- 9 Partners, 1 Salaried Retainer, + Registrar(s) + Medical Students
- 3 Nurses (1 Advanced Practitioner) 5HCSWs , Pharmacist (NCN)
- EMIS Web, Docman, Digital dictation (Lexacom)
- We are extremely fair and equitable to each other in terms of workload.
- Modern purpose built premises , at 2 sites.
- Established and supportive training Practic
- Mentorship to newly qualified GPs
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays
- Close to the M4 with links to Cardiff, Newport and Bristol
For more information, or informal discussion please contact Mr Ian Mcleish (Practice Manager) 01495 366731. Please apply with CV to Ian.Mcleish@Wales.nhs.uk