Are you looking for an opportunity to join a forward thinking well-established training practice on the south coast in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty?
Witterings Medical Centre is looking for an enthusiastic, committed salaried doctor (with potential for Partnership), to join our friendly & supportive team on the South Coast in the beautiful Witterings. Our modern, purpose built premises is a short walk from the stunning beach; perfect for a pre-work paddleboard or a lunchtime stroll.
- Looking to fill 4-8 sessions
- 6 weeks per year annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Study Leave
- NHS pension available
- Indemnity paid by the practice
- CQC rated good in 2019
- GP training practice
- We are Part of the ChAMP PCN and have an excellent relationship with 7 neighbouring practices
- We have Additional Roles support : Clinical pharmacist, First Contact Physio, Care Co-ordinators and Social Prescribers
- Voluntary patient transport group , Patient Information service and a very active PPG
- We have a minor Ops suite and weekly retinopathy service
We encourage informal discussions and visits prior to application. Please contact our Practice Manager Rebecca Grace on 01243 674042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information or to arrange a visit.