Salaried GP Post (6-8 sessions per week) in Marple, Stockport, Cheshire
Marple Cottage Surgery is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and caring GP to join our supportive and improvement-driven team to work 6-8 sessions per week.
Key points of interest:
- c.8,000 patients
- EMIS Web, Docman and AccuRx
- ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating
- Dynamic and forward thinking clinical team with specialist interests in minor surgery, diabetes, CHD and sports medicine
- Experienced and efficient Practice management and Support team
- Member of Hazel Grove, High Lane and Marple PCN, supported by First Contact Physiotherapist, Wellbeing Coordinator, Care Coordinators and Clinical Pharmacist / Technician team
- In-house Practice-based locality services including ultrasound, 24hr BP monitoring and Vasectomy
- Undergraduate / Postgraduate training practice
- Situated within easy distance of Stockport, Manchester and Peak District
We are looking for:
- A supportive and caring GP
- Collaborative and facilitative leadership skills
- Interested in personal development of a special interest and/or service improvement
We would welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced GPs.
Competitive rates of pay based on experience
Informal enquiries and visits welcome. Please contact Johan on 0161 426 1804 or email email@example.com
Alternatively please submit your CV and cover letter to Johan Taylor, Managing Partner, Marple Cottage Surgery, 50 Church Street, Marple, Stockport, SK6 6BW with brief letter regarding your goals, ambitions and reasons for applying.
50 Church Street Marple, Stockport, Cheshire SK6 6BW