GP Partner/Salaried GP in Somerset
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 01749-836650
Location: Wells, Somerset.
Sessions: Min 6
Wells is a beautiful cathedral city in the Mendips, surrounded by wonderful countryside and yet only half an hour from Bristol & Bath and the coast less than an hour away. We presently have 5 Partners and a growing list size of 7400. However, due to the impending retirement of our Senior Partner, a marvellous opportunity has now arisen for us to take on a new Partner or Salaried Doctor.
What makes this practice so special?
- Variety of loyal team members including an Emergency Care Practitioner
- Plans to diversify further with Nurse Practitioner and Pharmacist roles
- Modern leased purpose built premises
- Partners with varied skills including 2 Trainers and GP with Research Interest
- Member practice of the Your Health & Well Being Mendip Group, a collaboration of 12 Practices with 115,000 patients working together to develop sustainable and resilient primary care
- Part of the Local Somerset Incentive Scheme – we are not in QOF
- Actively involved in developing new and sustainable models of care
- We offer extended hours in rotation with 4 other practices in Central Mendip
We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic and forward thinking GP to join our team and are open to a variety of working patterns to suit the successful applicant.
Please call our Business Manager, Stuart Revell, to hear more about this opportunity, or to pay us an informal visit. Stuart’s number is 01749-836650.
Similar searches: Somerset
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Newcastle: £10,500+ per se…
GP Vacancy in Edinburgh
Restalrig Park Medical Centre
GP Partner / Salaried GP in Matlock, Derbyshire
Crich Medical Practice
Partner\Salaried GP in Dorchester, Dorset
Antrium Health Centre
Locum GPs needed for WICs and Practices in Hull