General Practitioner opportunity in London E8
Fantastic London job opportunity at Queensbridge Group Practice.
Queensbridge Group Practice is a well-established NHS GP surgery in Hackney with approximately 10, 500 registered patients. We are a friendly, supportive, training practice that has a record of good performance against local and national requirements, and a committed multi-professional team.
We are looking for an energetic, innovative doctor to join our fantastic team.
Our ethos is working together to:
- Provide high quality patient care for our diverse patient community
- Develop professionally and maintain a good work-life balance
- Maintain a happy, supportive team
- 5 clinical sessions
- Paid admin session
- Dedicated mentor for the first year
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Weekly clinical meeting
- Support to take on Clinical Leadership role
- Opportunity to teach including GP Registrars
- Well-developed PCN with access to an extensive multi-professional team to support the best patient care through effective care navigation
- On-site parking
- £10500-£12000 per session (depending on clinical experience and skills)
In order to apply you must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK and be included on the NHS performers list.
Letters of application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Salaried GP/Partner/GP Trainer - Gravesend, Kent…
GP Partner in Maidstone, Kent (flexibility on num…
The Vine Medical Centre
General Practitioners Peckham SE15 & Coventry CV1
GP South East London
Advanced Nurse Practitioner vacancy in Edenbridge…
Edenbridge Medical Practice