Maternity Locum / Salaried GP / Partner opportunities in Bristol
Outstanding opportunities to be part of a forward thinking, friendly and supportive growing practice.
Location – Sea Mills Surgery is in the heart of the community, a hidden gem of a location betwixt church and primary school. The friendly well-established surgery serving circa 9,000 patients is increasingly popular with patients offering excellent access and a range of services.
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed. Attractive, competitive package.
The surgery has developed a superb reputation within the local CCG area for patient care and have invested heavily in the satisfaction and work/life balance of their clinicians.
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed.
- Sea Mills voted by patients one of the top 10 practices in Bristol for five consecutive years
- GP Training Practice, with F2 and GP trainee
- Practice strategy geared towards reducing GP workload
- Staff Wellbeing at the forefront with opportunities for regular input to surgery matters and funded organised social events.
- Active research practice with nurse support
- Daily briefings with all colleagues – Regular training and MDT meetings
- Opportunity to participate with PCN strategy and development
- Participating in RCGP’s Green Impact sustainability scheme
- Superb IT structure and support. Innovation at the forefront.
- EMIS Web Clinical system with Arden's clinical decision support tool
- On-site parking, close to rail networks and motorway access.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest area
- Optional view to Partnership available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Please contact Diane Douglas firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01179 680149