6 Session GP vacancy in Clapham, London SW4
Clapham Park Group Practice is a forward thinking, dynamic, training practice set in an attractive leafy part of Clapham, close to the common and Abbeville Village.
We provide services to a community of 20,000 patients who offer an interesting and varied cultural mix.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic GP to join our growing multidisciplinary team. You will work 6 sessions per week over 3 days. We are open to GPs looking to work on a permanent, fixed-term or locum basis.
- Join a team of 13 supportive and friendly GP colleagues
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of 2 pharmacists, 2 physician associates, 1 social prescriber and large nursing and administrative teams
- Well managed practice. CQC rating “good” in all areas.
- Opportunities to get involved with GP training and medical student teaching
- Regular clinical meetings and protected learning time.
- Our new medical centre was redeveloped in 2021.
- Free staff car park and secure cycle parking available. Clapham South tube station nearby.
If you are looking to join a supportive and friendly practice we would love to meet you. Please contact Chris Newman by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0208 678 5425 if you are interested in the role.