Salaried GP, Gerrards Cross
We are recruiting for a Salaried General Practitioner to join us at our medium size and well-established practice near Gerrards Cross. This is a perfect opportunity to make an excellent income and to develop your skills within a very supportive environment with excellent facilities! They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GPs and patients daily.
- Up to £11,000 per session depending on experience and duties
- Newly qualified GPs are welcome
- 3 sessions per week are available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Fully trained nursing team including Clinical Pharmacist, FCP, MH Support. Health & Wellbeing coach, Paramedic etc
- No on-call rota
- Flexible work available
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Opportunity to work additional paid hours
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 16 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Good CQQ report
- New built!
- No on-call rota!
- Home visits done by paramedics
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Eva at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!