GP Partnership, Salaried GP or GP Retainer position in Fleet, Hampshire
We are looking for a GP to join our team
We are a large, dynamic well-respected GP practice in the heart of the Fleet community.
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a new GP for 4 sessions (half time) per week. We welcome applicants seeking a GP Partnership, Salaried GP or GP Retainer position. The practice would also consider the 208 sessions required annually (4 per week) to be worked flexibly around other professional and personal commitments as long as continuity of care can be maintained.
We offer the following to the successful applicant:
- A modern purpose-built premises with an established motivated clinical team
- Innovative team structure of 5 Partners and 4 Salaried GPs and an ANP, 5 nurses, a clinical pharmacist, MSK physio, physician associate and a health and wellbeing coach
- An excellent management infrastructure
- Access to the GP fellowship scheme
- Active and successful Primary Care Network with local practices
- A training practice with KSS and Wessex Deaneries and various medical schools
- NHS Pension scheme and generous annual leave allowance
- A diverse patient community within a generally affluent geographical location
- Opportunities to undertake specialist clinical interests and undertake GP training roles
For more information, an informal discussion or visit, please contact Dr Nina Durasamy, Lead GP Partner, Fleet Medical Centre on 01252 619000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org Stephen.email@example.com We look forward to receiving your application.