6 – 8 session salaried GP vacancy in Carmathenshire, Wales
We are a friendly, forward-thinking GP Practice looking for a 6 – 8 session salaried GP. We are continually exploring innovative ways of working and have adopted new systems during the pandemic to ensure the right work/life balance.
We are constantly seeking ways to improve the patient journey and maintain a supportive and motivating culture amongst our staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team, perhaps to try somewhere different.
- List size 14,800 with 7 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs and 3 GP registrars
- Training practice with a strong interest in education and links to the GP Training Scheme. We also host Medical Students from Swansea University.
- Competitive salary with a contribution towards medical indemnity
- BMA model contract
- 6-8 sessions (but willing to consider any variation in work patterns including job share)
- Newly qualified GP’s will benefit from monthly mentorship sessions with a more senior GP.
- Excellent team support staff including practice Pharmacists, Chronic disease nurses and an Advanced Care Practitioner.
- Vision and Docman clinical systems.
Carmarthen is a thriving market town, set in beautiful countryside with many recreational opportunities, being 30 minutes from the Brecon Beacons and the beaches of Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion. It has excellent schools, shops, and a vibrant social scene. Cardiff is one hour away down the M4.
For further information please e-mail or contact Dr Jonathan Harikrishnan on 01267 236616 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: South Wales