Salaried GP vacancy in Kirkby, Liverpool
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Salaried GP to join our large, innovative, busy teaching practice working with a well-established, friendly team and offering a fantastic support package.
Ideally, we are looking for a 6 to 9 session per week GP (we are flexible on the days) and offer:-
- £10,500 per session
- 13 patients per session face to face
- 15 minute appointments
- 1 PD in every 9 sessions
- Monthly supervision
- Daily Supervising GP support
- Medicash Health Cash Plan
- 11,500 list size
- Training practice with GP registrars, and FY2 doctors
- We follow the BMA salaried contract
- 5 Partners, 5 salaried GP’s and 2 ANPs
- 9 strong planned care team including PN’s, HCA’s, Phlebotomist and Clinical Pharmacists
- Additional support via ARRS scheme in the form of Social Prescribing Link Workers, Health and Wellbeing Coaches, First Contact Practitioner, MacMillan Cancer support and Clinical Pharmacists.
- Strong management team consisting of Practice Manager, 3 Operational Support Managers and 1 IT Support Manager.
A full job description is available from the Practice Manager, Claire Gould.
If you are interested in joining this exciting practice and wish to apply or have an initial discussion with the Practice Manager, please send over a copy of your CV to Claire.email@example.com or telephone her on 0151-244-4041.
More search results
Salaried GP - Liverpool - £11,000 per session (No…
Primary Care Staffing
Locum GPs in Blackpool & Doncaster for UCC - Up t…
SPECIAL AUGUST RATE: £900 Per Day - Liverpool & M…
Salaried GP vacancy Ellesmere Port
York Road Group Practice
Salaried GP Role, Bolton