GP Partnership opportunity to cover 8 sessions in Fife
THE HEALTH CENTRE, DAVID STREET, LOCHGELLY, FIFE KY5 9QZ
(Dr Susan Cattanach & Dr J Sandra Wilson)
GP Partnership Opportunity
GP to cover 8 sessions
(Willing to consider 2 GPs to cover 8 sessions)
Due to GP retirement, Lochgelly Medical Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated GP to join our well organised, hardworking and friendly practice.
The practice team work closely with attached staff to provide the highest quality of care to our patients.
- List Size approximately 3500
- Friendly and experienced administration and management team
- Shared Health Board Premises
- Excellent QOF achievement
- 10 minute appointment system
- Extended Hours (optional)
- EMIS/DOCMAN clinical IT systems
- Lexacom Digital Dictation
- Practice Nurse run Chronic Disease Management Clinics
- Friendly, supportive multi-disciplinary team committed to providing high quality and
- patient centred care
- Community Nursing Team based within premises
- Easy commuting from Edinburgh, Dunfermline, Perth
- No out of hours obligations – sessions available locally if desired
Preferred starting date January 2018 but this can be discussed.
Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter should be sent to Charlene Davidson, Practice Manager, at the above address.
Please contact Charlene Davidson, Practice Manager on 01592 780277 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in her absence Dr Susan Cattanach on 01592 780277 to arrange an informal visit or for any further information required.
Similar searches: Fife