Salaried GP/Partnership opportunities in Carterton, Oxfordshire
A fantastic opportunity to join our expanding clinical team of Partners, Salaried GP’s, ANP and multi skilled Nursing Team.
We are excited to offer:
- Between 4 to 8 sessions a week
- Salaried GP Contract or Salaried GP Contract with a view to Partnership
- Partnership Contract
Broadshires is a semi-rural practice on the edge of The Cotswolds in West Oxfordshire. We have excellent transport links and are based 30 minutes from Oxford. Our location is commutable from the Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire borders.
About the opportunity
Newly qualified or experienced practitioners with the potential for future partnership, also current or former partners welcome. We are genuinely looking for individuals who will compliment and add to our already multi-disciplinary and skilled team. You must have a passion for patient care, for supportive and collaborative team working.
This is an opportunity for someone with the resilience to manage work and personal life effectively as part of a caring team of clinicians. We value life skills and attributes as much as the professional qualities you will include on your CV.
There is scope for a flexible working pattern that can accommodate some remote working time with face-to-face clinical appointments.
About the Practice
Our clinical team have additional roles in Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Genitourinary Medicine, Wellbeing, Diabetes, Family Planning and Respiratory.
We are transitioning from the traditional Duty Doctor approach to an Acute Care team comprising of GPs, ANPs and EVS so urgent work is shared.
A Workflow and Pathology Admin Team manage patient records using EMIS Web Docman10, minimizing the amount of correspondence and tasks passed to GPs.
The Practice is run from a modern, purpose-built building with an on-site pharmacy and on-site parking. We are a teaching, training and research practice with around 12,000 patients.
- Very competitive remuneration package
- First Contact physio on site with reception direct booking, Social Prescriber support via Age UK and a Mental Health worker
- Flexible schedules to facilitate team coffee and lunch breaks
- Supportive Management team who listen to staff and encourage input to drive positive change
- Influence on the next generation with GP training and Medical Student teaching
- Six weeks annual leave plus one weeks professional development leave
If you are a committed, enthusiastic GP who is an effective worker whilst looking to maintain life-work balance – then Broadshires Health Centre encourages you to apply.
Please contact Katie Nickless at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.