** Partner or Salaried position available in Carmarthen, Camarthenshire (South Wales)**
PARTNER or SALARIED GP
Due to the retirement of their Senior Partner, this surgery have the above vacancy. Their team consists of an excellent skill-mix - GP’s, Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioner, Practice Pharmacist, Phlebotomist and MSK Physiotherapist.
- A well established, friendly and dedicated team serving our 3,800 patients
- High quality clinical care under a GMS contract
- Link staff include Social Prescriber, Palpitation Nurse, Health Coach, Specialist Nurses and excellent relationship with the wider primary care team
- Vision clinical system with DOCMAN/WCCG/GPTR
- A wide range of additional and enhanced services.
- Active with the Cluster Network Group
They are flexible about the way in which the post might be filled – a partner additional to the current partner, or by a Salaried GP. Financially very stable, and they offer a competitive package for either approach.
If you bring, or wish to develop a particular clinical or other skill, they would look to support and encourage this.
Carmarthen is the oldest town in Wales with a population of over 13,000. It boasts all the top shops and retailers behind glitzy glass emporiums and yet round every corner you can slip down historic streets The surgery is situated just strides away from the river Towy and just seven miles south of Carmarthen is a large peaceful beach with views across the River Towy and Ferryside.
We are looking for this post to commence on the 1st April 2023, but sessions will be available prior to this date
More search results
GP vacancy in Bala, Snowdonia National Park, Wales
Meddygfa Bala Surgery
BARGOED (South Wales) Salary position available f…
mbi Medical Ltd
Salaried GP, Newport
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP in Pontypool, South Wales
Abersychan Group Practice
6 – 8 session salaried GP vacancy in Carmathenshi…
Furnace House Surgery