Salaried GP Role, Leighton Buzzard
Fantastic opportunity in Leighton Buzzard for a Salaried GP to join a very well established and supportive practice, ideally suited to all levels of experience including those who are newly qualified. This is a single site, friendly surgery that can offer clinical development and a great work-life balance.
The practice, based in the market town of Leighton Buzzard, is ideally situated to those in surrounding areas including Milton Keynes, Luton and Aylesbury. The incoming GP will benefit from a very well organise and responsive practice that offer enhanced services and the opportunity to develop a special interest area. The team is stable and many members have been there for over 10 years, so you are sure to benefit from a happy work-life balance here.
There are both part-time and full time options considered to suit your existing commitments. Supported by a full administrative team, you will benefit from work-flow optimisation systems and a lighter admin load. GPs have regular meetings to share knowledge and discuss clinical issues.
The practice is situated in a very pleasant area and there is plenty of on-site parking available.
They have a Good CQC and are high QOF achievers.
- 4-10 sessions a week available so offers great work-life balance
- Converted building with on-site parking
- Practice population over 10,000
- Friendly and cohesive existing team with high levels of experience
- Work load of circa 15 AM consultations and 12 PM consultations per day
- Practice uses Systm One
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams in place resulting in an organised practice with GP admin well managed
- GMS contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £98,000 per annum (FTE 10 sessions)
- 6 weeks paid leave
- 1 week paid CPSD leave
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Leighton Buzzard