Salaried GP or Partnership Role, Canterbury
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Canterbury area who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership.
The Partners and management are very keen their GP's enjoy a healthy work life balance so are extremely flexible on session start and finish times to accommodate family friendly hours as well being flexible on working arrangements in terms of session structures.
The GP's are well supported by an excellent team of clinical and clerical support. The workload is very well managed with low home visits and the GP's benefit from dedicated admin time.
For those interested in Partnership there would be no buy in for the property. The vacancy is at a training practice offering opportunity to get involved in teaching and training.
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with on site parking
- Practice population circa 6,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Training practice
- Support to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams
- Circa 12 face to face consultations and 4 telephone consultations per session pre COVID
- Flexibility on how sessions are structured and how workload is split between morning and afternoon
- Low home visits, circa 2 a week
- Very flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £88,000 FTE
- Partnership drawings equate to circa £17K per session
- Indemnity covered in full
- 7 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Canterbury