Salaried GP Role, Crystal Palace area
Please read on to find out more about a superb opportunity to join an award winning training practice offering extensive development opportunities.
The surgery already run a wide range of specialist clinics and GP's would be supported to run their own. Their would also be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training as well as leadership/partnership possibilities in the future. The surgery have won awards in respect to their innovation towards improving workload so as expected the surgery is extremely well managed, led by a superb practice manager and the GP's are supported by a highly trained and efficient clerical and clinical support team. There is a very close knit team in place with an open door policy and regular team meetings which results in an excellent working atmosphere.
- Both part time or full time considered
- Modern, purpose built facility
- Friendly and supportive team who enjoy regular meetings
- Patient list size of circa 15,000
- Forward thinking and innovative Partnership team, embracing of new ideas
- Work load of circa 16 consultations a session
- 0-1 home visits a day
- Extremely well managed administration
- Practice uses Emis Web
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Training practice
- Have been involved in research projects recently
- Comprehensive and highly trained clinical and clerical support team in place, resulting in a well organised surgery
Package and Benefits
- £9,500 to £10,000 per session per annum depending on experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: London (Greater)