Salaried GP in Carmarthen, South Wales
We are a friendly, forward thinking Medical Practice, looking for a GP to replace a retiring partner, and to cover maternity. We are continually exploring innovative ways of working to ensure the right work/life balance and are able to offer opportunities to develop in areas of clinical interest and professional development.
- List size 14,400
- Training practice with a strong interest in education. We also host Medical Students from the local University.
- Competitive salary with medical indemnity fee costs.
- Generous annual leave and study leave entitlement
- 8 sessions (but willing to consider any variation in work patterns including job share)
- Newly qualified GP’s will benefit from mentorship with a more senior GP.
- Excellent team support staff including a Pharmacist.
- Vision and Docman clinical systems.
- Links: www.furnacehousesurgery.co.uk
Carmarthen is a thriving market town, set in beautiful countryside with many recreational opportunities, being 30 minutes from the Brecon Beacons and the beaches of Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion. It has excellent schools, shops, and a vibrant social scene. Cardiff is one hour away down the M4.
For further information please e-mail or contact Dr Jonathan Harikrishnan on 01267 236616 or e-mail email@example.com
Similar searches: Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Newcastle: £10,500+ per se…
GP Vacancy in Edinburgh
Restalrig Park Medical Centre
GP Partner / Salaried GP in Matlock, Derbyshire
Crich Medical Practice
Partner\Salaried GP in Dorchester, Dorset
Antrium Health Centre
Locum GPs needed for WICs and Practices in Hull