Salaried GP Role, Chelsea
Please read on to discover more about a superb training practice in the Chelsea area seeking a new Salaried GP to join their team.
The role is at a forward thinking and supportive practice offering a well managed workload. Being a training practice there would be extensive support on offer for newly qualified GP's as well as support on offer for GP's to develop interest areas and go on to run specialist clinics. The GP's are able to work to 15 minute consultation times, have flexible session start and finish times and very rare home visits. There is a comprehensive clinical support staff in place and a full team of administrators, secretaries etc. The surgery is very high achieving and have areas rated Outstanding by the CQC. The Partners are looking for someone able to do between 5 and 8 sessions a week.
- Salaried GP Role
- Seeking 5 to 8 Sessions a week
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 15 minute consultations
- 1 day a week as duty doctor, supported by another GP
- Very low home visits managed by a home visiting service
- Training practice
- Support on offer for developing interest areas
- High QOF score
- Good CQC report
- Clinical support including Nurses, HCA's and Pharmacists
- Full team of clerical support to manage admin
- Involved in research projects
- Use Systm One
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £11,000 per session per annum depending on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Kensington and Chelsea
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Croydon, Surrey
Violet Lane Medical Practice
Part-time/Full Time Salaried GP vacancy in Enfiel…
White Lodge Medical Practice
Salaried GP London NW5
Prince of Wales Practice in London
Salaried GP vacancy in Marylebone, London
Crawford Street Surgery
Recently qualified GP- innovative fellowship prog…
London Medical Associates/West London GP Federation