3 to 4 Session Salaried GP Role, East Dulwich
Please read on to discover more about a superb surgery in an affluent area of South London seeking a 3 to 4 session Salaried GP.
The role is at one of the highest achieving surgeries in the area with near perfect QOF scores and a Good CQC report. The practice has excellent staff retention and a stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's as well as a diverse range of clinical and clerical support staff easing the burden on the GP's. There is a very well managed workload on offer and the GP's work to 15-minute consultations. Newly qualified GPs would be welcome and there would be a lot of support on offer as well support to those GP's who wish to develop interest areas. There is a very close knit and friendly environment in the practice resulting in a great working environment.
- Salaried GP
- Seeking 3 to 4 sessions a week
- 15-minute consultations, circa 12 consultations per sessions
- 1 session a week of duty doctor
- Very low home visits
- Flexible session starts and finish times
- Team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's
- List size of circa 7,000
- Excellent clinical and clerical support staff
- EMIS Web
- Support for newly qualified GP's
- Support for development
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £10,500 per session
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: London (Greater)