3 to 4 Session Salaried GP Role, Greenford area
Please read on to discover more about an excellent training practice seeking a Salaried GP to work 3 to 4 sessions per week, Greenford
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
The role is at a very well run practice with a well managed workload. There is extensive support on offer for development of interest areas and support to become a GP trainer. The practice has a list size of around 10,000 and is managed by an strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GP's. There is a diverse clinical support team in place comprising of Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Practice Nurses, HCA's and Phlebotomists. The GP's also benefit from excellent admin support from a skilled clerical team. The surgery has an excellent reputation and is high achieving with high QOF scores and a Good CQC report.
- Salaried GP Role
- 3- 4 sessions a week
- List size of circa 10,000
- Managed by a team of around 6 GP's
- Excellent clinical support staff including Pharmacists, Pharmacy
- Technicians, Practice Nurses, HCA's and Phlebotomists
- Stong admin team including medical secretaries
- Training practice
- Support on offer for development of interest areas
- Support available to become a trainer
- Systm One
- GMS Contract
- Workload of circa 16 contacts per session
- Low home visits
- Duty Dr on a rota basis
- No extended hours
- High QOF score, Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the ' Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: London (Greater)
More search results
Salaried vacancy in West London W2
Lancaster Gate Medical Centre
Salaried GP opportunities in Camberley, Surrey
Park Road Group Practice
Salaried GP vancany at North London GP Surgery (N…
Salaried GP vacancy in North London (Edmonton N18)
Green Cedars Medical Centre
Salaried GP/GP Partner, 4-8 sessions in Ashtead, …
St Stephen's House Surgery