Salaried GP Role, with a view to Partnership, Nantwich
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership 6-8 sessions, near Nantwich, Salaried GP £72,000- £86,000 (full parity partnership drawings circa £140,000)
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
A stable, highly successful practice near Nantwich is now recruiting for a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership to join the team. The practice has a grounding in family medicine but also embraces change and utilises technology to provide high quality patient outcomes. Please read on for further information.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Friendly, supportive practice with clear support for interest clinics
Av. 14 contacts per session
- Stable, friendly GP team and excellent clinical support team
- Very organised practice with excellent internal procedures and management
- EMIS Web practice software
- Practice population over 15,000 patients
- View to partnership after 6 months by mutual assessment
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72,000-£86,000 FTE for Salaried GP, drawings at fulltime, full parity circa £140,000
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply ' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Cheshire