General Practitioner Opportunity, Wrexham
8 sessions Salaried GP, Wrexham up to £84,000 FTE, GMS practice
What the job involves
Please read on if you'd like to work in a surgery in Wrexham that is grounded in traditional family medicine and offers excellent patient continuity. In this role, you'll be working with a friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes. The surgery also has a well-structured management team to oversee an organised practice environment. Please read on for more information.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- No extended hours required
- Well managed consultation workload
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £84,000 FTE)
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Standard BMA Terms
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the ' Apply ' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Wrexham