Salaried GP Role, Crewe
6-8 session Salaried GP, Crewe, Cheshire, BMA contract, £83,000 FTE
An exciting new career opening is now available for you to work as a Salaried GP in a long-established and very successful practice in Crewe. Working amongst a friendly, stable and enthusiastic team of Salaried GPs, GP Partners and Nurse Practitioners, you will enjoy professionally rewarding conditions and chance to make a difference to the health and well-being of the patients in town. Please read on for more information about this newly available role.
- GMS Practice
- Committed and highly effective Practice Manager to oversee very organised and structured surgery environment
- av. 15 patient contacts per session
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- EMIS Web practice software Professional development supported and encouraged
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent clinical support team (comprising of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses)
- Very organised administrative team utilizing workflow optimization and minimising clerical duties
Package and Benefits
- £3,000 FTE
- NHS Pension enrolment
- NHS indemnity cover
- BMA contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the ' Apply ' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Crewe